January 19, 2011

Meet the Pink Ladies.

Today I scored big. This week has been good to me. I made an $80 profit off of those other recliners I sold, so I've been looking for the perfect wingbacks. And today, they are mine. These pink ladies were used at a coffee shop, and that shop is now out of business. They dont smell, there's no pet hair or anything weird ( not that it'd matter to me ) I paid $60 for all 3. Tomorrow, I'll buy a wingback settee and maybe just MAYBE those rattan chairs. So with my $80 profit, I'll get 3 chairs, 1 settee, and 2 rattan seats. Boom.

The one in the middle will have a place in my house for sure. I've gotta BIG upholstery job up my sleeve, you wont see it til end of February. She's perrrrfect. I mean ,look at her wings. The other ones will be reupholstered and added to my portfolio, and sold.

6 comments:

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...