January 23, 2011

Candles Snob, again.

Remember when I said I rarely buy candles, and when I do, it's only from Pier One? ( Oceans scent )

Well, I lied. Kinda. I forgot about my love for Archipelago candles.
I bought my first votives when I moved out of my parents house, and I loved the scents so much I didnt burn the candles all the way, I just go by and sniff them all these years later. ( they dont make that particular scent anymore )
They arent cheap. But man do they do the job. My FAVORITE scent is Mango Tangerine.
Amazon and Nordstrom ( and rack ) sell them, as well as several other sites. They are pricey, I'm warnin ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...