January 26, 2011

I'm the proud owner of..

My luck has turned around, overnight

I went to TJ Maxx last night and got a huge Cloche Bell Jar for $18 on clearance( retails at $75 )
The coral is just for now. My favorite moss isnt "in" yet...


AND one of my besties informed me of Macy's Dutch Oven Sale....starts today.
Even better? Here's a 15% off coupon, on top of that ! Click HERE

Here she is. Was $109, Was mine for $42.
PS. Thank you ladies who responded to my inquiry on dutch ovens! You sold me. Pioneer Woman would be proud.

3 comments:

  1. Loving the striped mug behind it. Where did you get that? (Been searching for striped mugs for some time now.)

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...