January 31, 2011

In The News..

  • Local readers, remember, February is the opening month for Z Gallerie in Redmond!
  • H&M lovers, 2012 you'll be able to shop online!
  • You guys need to check out Bordersrewardperks.com...you have to time it, but you can get gift card for 50% off. Big names too ( I got a Target one $100 for $50 ) West Elm, Pottery Barn, Sephora, Macys and so many more.
  • Dont forget about Groupon! Click here! Join,choose your city and save! I got 5 free movie tickets just this month...and rumor has it the Nordstrom deal may return ( $100 for $50 )

1 comment:

  1. I'm a long time lurker but I had to post!

    Please tell me more about the Borders Rewards Perks! I checked it out but not a 50% off coupon.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...