December 13, 2010

My Tree

I keep adding to my tree. Thanks to Joanns. I bought these awesome sprays that have 3 different balls on them, one of them looks like its got sugar coating. I got them  for about 80 cents a stick from Joanns.
You cant see, but I have several sparkly birdies on the tree that were 60 cents from Joanns, AND the little bird houses were 60 cents each, I just spraypainted them white, then put white glitter on them for 50 cents.
I have a lot of personal ornaments on their, I like the whimsical sparkly look.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a Michaels where you live? I went there last weekend and all of their Christmas stuff was 50% off including there srays! I got some really nice pearl sprays and some other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep! Joanns is better because of their 60% off sale, plus i get extra discount there on top

    ReplyDelete
  4. please explain what those initial ornamets are, are they DIY? I love letters. Your tree is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are last year's pottery barn wine bottle tags. I actually use them on my stockings, but we arent doing stockings this year so they go on the tree. super easy diy if you must though.

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...