December 21, 2010

Another great deal site

Hey all, sorry about the slacking on the blog, it's been a tough week!



I want to direct your attention to a site called HauteLook. Everyday at 8am, they post insane deals on clothing, home decor, furniture, makeup, and even vacations. Some companies you may recognize, some you may not. Here's some of the companies they've recently had:


Moes Home Collection ( 50-80% off...right now! )
Noble House Rugs
Muk Luk
Kenneth Cole
Urban Decay ( all products $2! )
American Apparel and more...

1 comment:

  1. I love these deal sites and have ordered from a couple of them including hautelook and It takes forever to recieve your items, like 6-10 wks if not longer.

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...