December 7, 2010

Craigslist search

These are items I'm always looking for on Craigslist. I'm very very picky, and the prices must be right, I dont bend easily with money, unless it's to my advantage :)

Old Twin Beds ( either to reupholster, or antique wood spool or spindle beds ) under $175



Wingbacks with dramatic "wings" under $40 or free ( it can be done, u should see my garage )
Settee under $70
 Antique Dressers under $50

And the Catalina PB Magazine/Book Wall Shelf. This thing would have cost me $145 with shipping and tax, but I bought it today on Craigslist, for $50. Boom.


4 comments:

  1. I love those first beds! I never find anything on craigslist in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those first beds!! That was a great find on the shelf too, dang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be wrong, but I think that Knock-off Wood or now http://ana-white.com/ has a tutorial on how to make that last book/magazine shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya she does Steph, but I dont have time to make it! $50 was a steal for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...