December 26, 2010

12.26.10

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and were able to spend time with loved ones!
My house is "dechristmafide" and it feels oh so good to get all those pine needles off everything ( thank you shopvac and my husband )

Just a quick tip, this is the week to get on ebay and craigslist. Between people wanting to sell their old to make room for new gifts, and people wanting a fresh start for the new year, there is a lot of treasures to be found :)
( dont forget about craigseasy! )

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog via The Nest. You are a girl after my own heart. I live for a killer bargain. Looking forward to keeping up with your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...