December 21, 2010

Aprons

I rarely watch Oprah, but I tuned into the episode when Jerry Seinfield's wife was on talking about her cookbook. They had this fabulous sequin apron, and  thousands of people inquired about it.
Of course it's $350 and completely unrealistic ( yes, i love the feeling of wiping cookie dough hands on sequins )
in case you are curious, here's the site: http://www.hautehostessaprons.com/products/aprons/glam_it_up_luxe/index.asp


Anyways, I came across some really great aprons that actually arent too badly priced...( great gift for the cook or hostess? )

Jessie Steele


Anthropologie
Anthropologie
BedBathandBeyond


Target
And to top it off, how 'bout this super cute measuring cups?
( Anthropologie )

4 comments:

  1. Love that first one - I am an apron collector! Might have to try that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, these aprons are practically dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been drooling over the white and gray one from Anthropologie.

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...