April 28, 2010

Schoolhouse Electric

The next project in my house is the bathroom lighting/mirror situation. I've just been putting up with what I got, but I'm tired of that! I'm embarrassed to post the before pics, until I get the afters :) Since our house is 100 years old, I want to mix the old with the new. So I'll be getting a framed mirror and a 3-bulb schoolhouse vanity light ( which I am still shopping for )


In the meantime, checkout Schoolhouse Electric.


Here are some great google images ( and some images from SE )

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever find any inexpensive knockoffs for these? I'm looking for something similar in my kitchen, but I'm on a super tight budget. Any help would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...