April 13, 2010

Missoni

My love for Missoni runs deep in my bones. If I was wealthy enough to have a microwave and wine chiller in my friggin closet ( see post below ) you better believe that my closet would be adorned by Missoni.
I so wish I could find a legit knockoff of their blankets and cushions. But in the meantime, this is what I got..
The wannabe's: ( that are not even close to the quality, but you get my point )

Bed Set
Pillow
Pillow ( Missoni's "cushions" are hundreds of dollars )
Throw Blanket
Dash and Albert Rug ( Missoni's rugs are over $3,000 )
Kid's Blanket ( i may have to go back to crocheting )
Bedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...