April 22, 2010

DIY Outdoor daybed...soon to come

I've put indoor projects on hold for a while, since we've been so busy with the yard and gearing up for summer.

My  next project will be the biggest DIY project I've done. I've never cut a piece of wood in my life, but thanks to Ana at Knockoffwood.blogspot.com, I feel the urge to build.
So the next project is to build daybeds for the backyard. We entertain fairly often, and have NO seating in our backyard. We are having a big ol' party in June and I thought I'd better get goin on this.
Here's a few examples as to what I'm goin for, hopefully we'll start this project this week. Hubby and I will be building two...

2 comments:

  1. Do you have the link to her plan? I couldn't find it on her site. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesnt have a plan. i have to hack her plan from he simple daybed

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...