April 12, 2010

Liberty of London for Target

Liberty of London for Target is full of a lil somethin in every department. The quality isnt half bad either, considering the "real" liberty of london is pricey. I'm not too crazy about most of the prints, however, there were a few fun things that have caught my eye. Everything from clothing ( for all ), bicycles, pic frames, to pillows and flip flops. Likely the only thing I'll actually purchase, will be a couple of the toddler clothes :)
The pillows are kinda sweet though...


Pillow 1
Pillow 2
Pillow 3
Canister
Bowls
Toddler Swimsuit
Romper
Women's Top ( out of stock online )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...