December 14, 2011

Pottery Barn Knockoff?

Man I havent done a Pottery Barn knockoff in forever! It's about time.

Years ago I swooned over this Pottery Barn "emma" rug. Big beautiful green and blue flowers, and too expensive for my wallet.

By the time I saved up for it, they retired it.
So I ended up buying THIS Martha  rug from Home Decorators. For the 8x10 I paid half the price I would've for Emma. ( remember that Home Decorators always has coupons online )

While browsing Overstock for a client, I came across this waverly rug. Mind you, it's not wool, it's polypropylene. 


BUT, for a 5x8 it's only $134. ( click here for link )


compared to the Emma:
impressive huh?

5 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm so excited! You've got great style and I love that you appeal to those with "real bank accounts".

    ReplyDelete
  2. My rug from overstock.com just arrived and I am so thrilled! Thanks for the post and the link-it was exactly what I was looking for!! I love your blog as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower and love your blog! I have been searching for square picture frames...but not at pottery barn prices....any suggestions? (I searched but didn't see a post about where yours are from..) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am desperate to know where you found those light green chair slipcovers in your very first picture .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking for formal dining chair slip covers. Help!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...