December 5, 2011

Freebie Deals

 Not sure what it is about this time of the year, but my luck reappears, and in a big way.

1.For instance...a few weeks back you may have heard that HAUTELOOK sent out $20 Certificates for Nordstrom Rack ( no catches, no minimum, just $20. ) Well I had 2 accounts with them, one I didnt know I had, and they honored both, so I got $40 free to spend at Nordstrom Rack.


2. Deal number two, was I received a mailer from Victorias Secret for $10 off $10, no exclusions. So I got a stocking stuffer. FREE. So be on the lookout for this one, I got it on Thursday I believe.

3. Lastly, another deal you should be aware of..I received the $10 off $10 JCP Coupon last week and after reading the rules I noticed that there werent any major exclusions ( other than the obvious Sephora ) including salon stuff.  ( coupon looks similiar to this, keep your eyes peeled!)
After confirming with the salon that they will honor the coupon on products, I saw that OPI nail polish was buy 1 get 1 50% off. Score.
I got 2 OPI's for $3. If you're familiar with OPI you know this is a killer deal.



So to recap, I got $40 to the Rack, $10 to Victorias Secret and $10 JCP. There are deals to be had this holiday season! So check twice before you go throw out those ads :)

My two favorite deal sites for coupons and things are:

Thrifty Northwest Mom ( personal friend of mine, her posts are thorough and plentiful )
Slickdeals ( I've been on here for years, it's my homepage )

And dont forget to like my facebook page HERE!

5 comments:

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...