December 11, 2011

Before/Afters of 2011

2011 is near it's end, and I was looking back at all my projects this year. These are just a few of my of my before/after pics ..

$40 dresser redo:
Shed into hen house ( and then upcycled the shed window into a calendar )
Free Bench  Makeover
$15 Settee Redo ( plus cost of fabric )
This little room is still not complete, but I made immense progress this year. The dresser was a $30
I cant find a laundry room before, but it's probably better that way. :)
Here's the after:
I've already started my spring to do list, my garage is filling up with furniture and I have some really great  projects lined up ( but most of them require much warmer weather! )

4 comments:

  1. you have some great afters. I love that circle fabric!

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed by all your transformations! They are all "magazine-worthy"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT JOB!! I love that you bought that awesome mirror from pier one (peacock mirror). It looks gorgeous in that room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love your little room! It's AMAZING. Where did you find those incredible curtains?

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...