February 23, 2010

Your Porch

Your porch is so important, and yet, a lot of people neglect theirs. But it gives the first impression on what they can expect in your home when they walk through the door. So what does your porch say about your home? " we only live here part time..." or " we are a fun home!" or "my house is bland" or "hi! welcome! we love life!"
Here's some inspiration. Whether its painting the floor, or ceiling, putting a rug down, or even just putting potted plants out, you'll feel a difference immediately. One month til Spring! Start writing your ideas out..

4 comments:

  1. I soooo wish I had a porch. These photos are dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana! Someday you'll get your porch in that craftsman that you want :) Hang on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely inspiring images! I can't wait until we can get outside and start prettying up our place. Just have to wait until this ghastly hot and humid weather is over...bring on Autumn/Fall.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those porches! However ours is just a stoop and then we have a carport that we don't always pull into. Other than put pots out with flowers and plants and a nice mat, I guess there isn't much I can do right?

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...