February 22, 2010

What I'm hunting for..on craigslist.

Spindle/Spool Bed for my toddler's room...
Cant decide between the expedit ikea bookcase or the skinny shoe storage bins ( ikea ) for my laundry room. Hoping to find them used so I dont pay retail!


Always looking for antique dressers and....
A good ornate antique frame ( big )
60" round pedestal table
Wood boxes ( cigar boxes, old crates, metal, whatever )

*I've been slow to post, I realize. Trying to find new inspiration, but frankly, I've been outside in our 60 degree weather, planning yard projects, not indoor projects! *

2 comments:

  1. I love that bed! I'm hunting for campaign bedroom furniture.

    Oh I would love to see the outdoor projects on your blog. Talk about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you live? i have the bookcase i need to get rid of. its in my babys room, and need space for the changing table/dresser.

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...