February 25, 2010

Product LOVE

I havent posted about a product I love in a long time, so here it goes. OxiClean REALLY works. I'm tellin ya. Example 1. My cat decided to hack up a fur ball on my lovely bedding. I freaked out, through it in the wash, dried it and it came out stained. I ran to Costco, bought the biggest box they had of Oxiclean Versatile. I soaked the spot for not even 5 minutes and the stain was gone. GONE! I tried it on 2 other sweaters that had SET IN grease stains, and after one wash, they were gone. So then, I took it to my bathroom floor ( hex tiles, white grout, stains easily ) , made a paste, and VOILA, looked good as new. Ok, I'll step off my soap box now...( pun intended )

PS. I posted a while ago about my love for magic erasers. I must emphasize how much I love them. I got 12 for Christmas. They are amaaaaaazing.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE Magic erasers too! Crayon off the walls instantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to break down and try OxiClean powder. I tried the spray in memory of Billy Mayes, and it works ok, not great, but just ok.
    I'm with you - love magic erasers. I always pick up a box when I'm at the store. DH loves them for detailing his truck too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya i tried the spray too, it sucked, I wasnt impressed at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I might have to try this! Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your site. Love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OxiClean is good but I put all of my faith in a large bar of Fels Naptha. Not the easiest to find but it's brought many a ruined garment back from the dead where other 'stain removers' failed. It's cheap (I think $2.00), large, and lasts forever. Google the name and the site will tell you where to get it in your area. It's amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got the Oxiclean just because you said it was so great....WOW, it took out a 2 week old stain (dog got sick & the cleaner I used turned it neon green) in less than 5 minutes....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay Sarah! thanks for posting that!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I'm totally going to have to try this. I used it a few yrs ago, but not regularly & didn't try it on specific stains. But, I have a few of the girls' clothes that my mom threw in the dryer (before checking if the stain was out) that I'd really like to be able to use again. I hope it works!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...