January 5, 2010

Orange! And Blue, of course.

I've been meaning to post this for months, but now is the time. The weather is dreary and rainy and my living room needs a pick me up. Since I have all sorts of blues, I'm thinking of being ballsy and doing LITTLE bits of oranges ( likely in pillows ) for the spring/summer. The above pillow is made out of Schumacher's Chaing Mai Dragon Fabric and I've been obsessed with this pillow for a while, but frankly, I'm not spending over $100 for one. So I'm searching for similiar colors/vibrant patterns. ( the pillow is on etsy ) In the meantime, here are some pretty orange/blue rooms.







1 comment:

  1. I love oranges and blues together- so much so that they are my wedding colors!!

    LB

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...