January 11, 2010

Help me find!


I got this fabulous Ikat Indian Summer fabric on clearance for $2 a yard..( was $10 a yard ) and I'm obsessed with it. The gold in it ( hard to see ) is shimmery too. I'm going to sew a dress out of it for our trip to Mexico this summer, likely one of these 2:

I cant help but want to do morewith this fabric. I'll probably make Bryn a dress out of it too, or atleast a sarong. In the meantime...

 I NEED YOUR HELP, I'm looking for an Ikat-esque throw blanket in blues or oranges. These images are some examples of the look I want:





1 comment:

  1. I love that fabric. Where did you find it for a steal?

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...