January 18, 2010

Cheap Globe Lights!

In honor of me being in a spring/summer mood today ( it was 60 degrees today, so uncalled for in January ) I went out to Big Lots, and to my pleasant surprise, I found these clear 40 COUNT globe lights. I have always wanted these for my backyard trellis, but they are spendy!! For instance, 25 lights usually go for $13 at Target, and 40 light strands have always been $35-50 when I've shopped for them. But today, I found 40 light strands for only $10!!!! I cant wait to string them up this spring.

 

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE these! we have them strung up on our back porch. everyone likes to mix and mingle out there in the evening when they are lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find!! I'm going to have to take a trip to my big lots now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing...I will be going to check it out. wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Great find!! you have to post up pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love these too!!! Found them on sale at Target for $2 a strand back in October!!!!! We're going to use them for our wedding and then transfer them to our patio afterward!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...