February 28, 2018

The little entry that could

I love entryways. I think they're often ignored or neglected. My living area is SMALL. I'm grateful to even HAVE a wall in the entry to decorate, so I knew I'd have to make a statement. I had all of this furniture already ( I did have to buy back my Nordstrom stools from my ex, and plan to re-cover them ) and we did paint the walls, which were yellow, my nemesis. I pulled the lamp from my daughter's room, added the pillows that werent being properly displayed, and voila!

As I said on Instagram, I havent ever been able to pull the trigger on faux branches. I had some cherry blossom branches in my daughters room years ago, but always kinda secretly cringed. Now that I'm a big girl with grown up plants in my house, I feel that I can justify ONE fake plant :)

The branches are from Ikea, I'm as shocked as you.

Lamp: Target
Console Table: Overstock
Mirror: Target
White Honeycomb Vase: Old Target
Wood bowl: Target
Beads: Target
Pillows: Handmade by me
Stools: Old Nordstrom ( Yes you can buy their old display furniture )
Gingko Branches: Ikea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...