March 22, 2014

Favorite Pillows Under $50

Untitled #1




Do not be afraid to mix and match my friends! You CAN mix patterns. I continue to encourage my clients to drop the word "match" and start thinking "coordinate." Same goes for furniture, wood finishes do not have to match, it's best to have different colors/finishes to add dimension. 

Some of the above pillows are just pillow covers, remember that Joann has the cheapest ( in my experience ) pillow forms, including down pillows. Don't forget your 40% off coupon too!

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs and every separate material are so remarkable and lucrative it makes me come back most again.
    best down pillows

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...