March 19, 2014

My Clearance H&M Pillows

My pillow covers arrived today, I'm thrilled. I actually meant for them to be in my bedroom but I'm thinkin they fit better in my living room. They were $6..SIX!! On clearance. I had old Pier one pillows that lost their luster for me and these cases fit perfectly.



I didnt even read that it was jacquard weave, which made it even better. ( I just saw the print and size and ordered ) I'm very happy with the quality, they look and feel very expensive. The texture and thickness is awesome.





I did buy one more thing, but I'm leaving it for another DIY post this weekend.
Happy Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...