November 3, 2011

Ikea Sanela Line

I made a trip to Ikea to get specific things, only to leave with a few more things that werent on the list as well as a list for the next trip.
Still with me?
To my delight, they have pretty velvety pillow covers for cheap!  In Euro size( $13! ), and a 16x24" size($7). The gray Euros would look so plush on a bed.


I bought this lil navy guy. Such a great deal.( Comes in a few other colors and feather inserts are only $7! )
The line is called "Sanela" and they also have great drapes as well. I'm swooning over the navy drapes, I'm impressed by the quality, as they dont have that cheap look to them.

1 comment:

  1. ooo! I like these! Thanks for the heads up!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...