September 1, 2011

Custom Inspiration Boards

I've been getting a few more requests for inspiration boards,and I figure I should do a "back to school sale." It's like there was a dry spell over the summer, then BOOM, all your kids went back to school and the help emails rolled in. Here are a few of my most recent boards I did this week for some clients..

Contemporary Living Room in Blues and Greens


For this nursery, my client had me work with a couple pieces she already owned. This was a gender neutral nursery
And this last bathroom is for my own personal file
Contact me if you are interested in having a mood board built for you. I work with existing furniture and  from scratch too.
Youpaidmorethanme@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Ah I bought those exact sconces in the last board for our main bathroom remodel! I have them but it will be a while before we can install them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rocking chair in the nursery board is amazing! Did the client already own it or did you source it from somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...