April 12, 2011

Spring Cleaning the Yard

Man we had 55 degree weather ( heatwave ) and sunshine, you better believe I was outside the whole time.

I used to have boxwoods under these windows, but they caught a disease and werent able to be revived.
Here's the before:

Pitiful.

So over the weekend, I dug the grass out a bit, gave it a curve, added FUSHIA AZALEA ($2 each , they'll get wide ) and LARGE BOXWOODS ($20 each )
And I also added a dark  beauty bark bed to the tree, you can see here.


2 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! Very nice! Wish I had your stamina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, fun to hear about all your deals. The yard looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...