November 26, 2010

PB knockoffs at Marshalls

Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving! I have a lot to be thankful for!

I went to Marshalls tonight and found these two Pottery Barn knockoffs there. The reindeer was only $17 and the jingle bell swag was under $20 ( cant remember exactly and PB doesnt sell it this year . ) Pottery Barn's reindeer is $149....

I go to Marshals once a week ( usually just to check their inventory ) but tonight I ran away with some crazy finds...like crystal serving spoon and fork for $4.99, really beautiful wrapping paper for $2.99, and My husband scored Volcom and Burton swag for $15 total. I cant get enough.

1 comment:

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...