November 24, 2010

My faux tree deal

This was my favorite find for the month of November. I got this $220 Tree for $30. yes thirty.
I bought it out of the window of an antique store, even though the lights were half dead. The best part?
IT ROTATES IN A CIRCLE!
Well I got home with it and ended up taking about 5 days to take down the lights. It was so complicated and every SINGLE lightbulb was clipped ON to the branches. Between my husband and I, it took 5 days and many bandaids later. So we ended up spending $17 more on lights, but all in all, a good purchase.

We'll be getting our "real" tree this weekend :)

1 comment:

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...