January 16, 2015

New West Elm Duvet Review

My last duvet, I had for about 10 years. It was a Hotel Collection Jacquard from Macys. Unfortunately I had gone to bed several times with Olive Oil/Aloe Vera on my legs and it stained over time, no amount of detergent or pre treatment could save it. I had been eyeing this one West Elm duvet for the last year but couldn't quite justify the price. Once my duvet got so hideous that I'd leave it on the floor, I knew it was time. Plus the West Elm one went on sale and I had a10% off coupon.




I'm pretty pleased with the quality. It's a lot thinner than I'm used to, but I'm realizing how much fluffier my bed looks and feels. My other duvet was very heavy and weighed down my down comforter.



The color is flax ( they also have a onyx and blue on sale ) 



And a side note, that candle? Smells like man. It's Black Tie from Bath and Body Works and it's like a sexy cologne. I cannot get enough.




5 comments:

  1. Where is the nightstand from (chest)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE POST MY DEAR FRIEND.. MAKE MORE POSTS... IF YOU NEED ANY HELP IN BLOGGING JUST VISIT MY BLOG AND CONTACT ME.WE WILL ALWAYS HELP YOU
    ALLDIGITRICKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand this post....did you get 2 duvets that look the same. In every other picture, the headboard changes. First it is made of fabric material, next it looks like wood, and then back to fabric again...am I imagining it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon the blog and wished to say that I’ve truly enjoyed browsing the blog posts. Christine

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...