January 3, 2015

Black Walls! Take the Leap!

Hello! I hope all of you enjoyed your Christmas! I sure did, and feel excited for 2015. I took the leap and painted my laundry room partially black a couple years ago, and I'm so glad I did. Next week I'll be posting about the newest laundry room makeover and additions. In the meantime, check out these great spaces with bold black! 



                                                  (apartment therapy above and below )

                                                 (homeadore.com above )
                                                        (ultralinx.com above )

( leseurinteriorsblog.com )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...