February 25, 2014

New Rug from Overstock!

Tax Return time has come, which means I get a small allowance to do some updates around the house.
One of these was a rug for the kitchen. We have original floors in this 103 yr old house, and they are very very soft, and get damaged easily. I chose a rug that I've loved for a long time but just put off buying. It finally went on sale on Overstock.com and I went for it. It's called the Nourison Caspian Blue Rug, it's available on several sites, but Overstock was the best. I paid under $70 for it, which is nothing compared to the one I was loving at Pottery Barn.



Next big project is to paint the green built in cabinets in the kitchen, an off white of sorts. It'll take awhile 
( I hate painting...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...