February 17, 2014

My Newest Target Threshold Addition

I've kept my eyes firmly fixed on this beauty. She finally went on sale, plus I had an online coupon plus my 5% off using my red card. Yay. Target is now offering the option of instore pickup, so I gladly used that option. I was using a console table for my nightstand, but I realized how much I needed drawers next to the bed. 









I love that the top three drawers are individual, like a true apothecary drawer, and the others below are one long drawer. Comes in handy.


5 comments:

  1. Hello! I love your blog! I am dying to know where you purchased that mirror and the blue quilt bedding! I recently purchased the bed, and I am trying to find some blue bedding!

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josh! Thank you :) The blue quilt is handmade, but you can get the mirror at IKEA!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love the lamp - can you tell where that is from as well? (I'm sorry if I overlooked that detail)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It's an old Target Lamp. I know they still do carry clear ones, TJmaxx does as well but not sure on that particular shape. Good luck!

      Delete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...