July 27, 2013

My Restoration Hardware Mirror Knockoff

These nautical mirrors have been in my sight for quite some time, but I refused to pay more than $50.  I felt like Goldilocks. First there was RH. For $519. No way. Too crazy expensive.


Then there was Overstock for $80. Not bad, but I still didnt want to pay $80. I was holding out.


Finally. My patience paid off. Real Deals moved into my neighborhood ( literally, I can walk there )
and in the corner, tucked behind a bench, was this beauty. It was JUST RIGHT. For $37.99
I'm thrilled. I'll post pics soon of where she goes.

* I will note, Target also carries one, however, it's plastic and only 15" so I wasnt stoked on it for $29*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...