July 23, 2013

Metallic Sharpie Project

Who does not love Sharpies? They make me happy. And I've been wanting to do this lil project with my gold metallic one for a while now. It was an easy thing to do while the girls napped and while I watched "The Chew" at noon.



Yes it was time consuming. I also had Metallic Gold Paint on hand and sprayed the inside. You should know it dried almost instantly, so make sure you tape off your bowl well ( I covered in foil )




It'd be cute to do this on a hobnail cake plate or even hobnail lamp!

( I should also note, those of you who asked about the rug below, the gray on the right is Safavieh Wyndham Natural Rug and it's the one i'm choosing, thanks! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...