June 16, 2013

Target Product Review + Newness

I've been meaning to write a review on this lil Target Console I got back in January! It was one of those things that I probably could build but would I WANT to? Likely not. The price is just fine too.



The wood is very nice, and so smooth. It's actually kind of heavy which I was pleasantly surprised with.

I'm going to leave it natural for a while ( natural is coming back ya'll, you just watch! ) Eventually I may do a faux zinc on it.


And I snagged this old bar mirror ( it's giant and heavy ) at my fave Antique Store and talked him down to $50 for it. It's bland right now but I'll add a lamp and possibly stain this bad boy.

2 comments:

  1. Steph,
    I love it - works perfect as a nightstand. I think the console looks really great natural especially next to that fab grey bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you liking these as nightstands? We desperately need new stands, but don't want to spend the chash and can't find exactly what we'd like otherwise (spending $200+ per table isn't my style!). I'd love to know what your experience has been now that you've lived with them for a while. I figure we can get large baskets for storage.:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...