June 26, 2013

Target Clearance and New Tables

Two of my local Targets were clearancing their Threshold and Nate Berkus goods, at 30% ( SOME at 50%)


And then there were the newcomers..LOVE the gray and green tables, they'd make for great nightstands. ( $79 )


And this multi drawer nightstand is my favorite. $179


They were just putting out the new Threshold line, that included this bad boy $59, you can find it HERE
Last but not least, I was stoked to see these metal tub chairs there as well, they come in 3 finishes too ( silver bronze and red ) and only $99 for TWO. Beats World Markets price of $100 per chair.
You can see them HERE


Here's an idea for mixing the colors
Bravo Target!

2 comments:

  1. A good Target clearance deal makes me so happy. I love seeing those red stickers!

    I actually just purchased two of the new mustard end tables today. They're on sale this week! I agree the grey and green ones are lovely too, but opted for extra drawer storage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you! i'm tempted by that sale..

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...