June 12, 2013

Help with this Marshalls Rug!

I bought this runner from Marshalls last year. It was the only size available. I've been looking for this exact rug but in other sizes ( or just another rug that looks like it ) and it's been impossible. This is the only tag on the back of the rug. Super unhelpful, doesnt even have a manufacturer. Someone out there MUST know?


I'm going nuts looking at overstock and rugsusa for a rug similar, but it's so hard to find smokey blue and gray rugs in Persian or Aztec prints ( that aren't a fortune! ) Any help?

3 comments:

  1. Google "RN number look up" and you should be able to plug in the the RN number and get the manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check Rugsusa.com I just saw one that was very similar and they have great sales around the holidays too! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...