October 18, 2012

Rugs: Pay This or Pay That

I've always got my eye out for good, durable, timeless rugs. I've now learned to go with my gut and not pay attention to trendy rugs, because I end up getting sick of them. If I love a rug and keep finding it during my searches on the internet, it probably means it's meant for me to own it.
Here are a few I've always admired. High priced and Low priced.

$108

$26


$224




$148



$159


Overstock's Handwoven Gray Wool Rug 3x5 ( color looks warmer though )
$91


And a few other random knockoff rugs I've discovered ( that arent on my to buy list, but I always see )

$299



$107

The picture is deceiving, I wouldnt look twice at the above pic, but this is it in real life:

Macy's Arabesque Rug 7x9 ( indoor/outdoor rug ) This is a Liora Manne rug, you may recognize her work if you google her. She designed the infamous "le poeme" rug from Ballard that was a hit a few years back. That too has spawned multiple knockoffs.
$1199


$503


Frankly I could do this all night. I love the hunt in finding the knockoff. Hence Youpaidmorethanme.

Here's a list of where I shop for online rugs for myself, and clients ( stars indicate ones I have personally ordered from for me or a client )

*Overstock
*Home Decorators.com ( and outlet!)
*World Market
*RugsUsa
Shadesoflight
*Target
Ballard
Serena and Lily  ($$)
Dash and Albert ( $$)
Macys
Urban Outfitters
*Pottery Barn 
*Crate and Barrel
*West Elm
*HSN
Ikea
*Ebay

3 comments:

  1. I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that came on first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted GW2 gold , swtor credits, swtor leveling !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be commenting on an older post but I just found your blog via Pinterest and I LOVE your post on where to find knock off rugs. Just what I need!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love World Market Alexandra Blue Rug, It's very soft and beautiful. It is a little thinner than I thought. Anyway, thanks for the list.

    Regards,
    Alexz
    Easy Rest

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...