August 29, 2012

Vote on my bed color!

I'm finally going to take the plunge and sell my beloved  canopy bed. I do love my bed. I do. However, my master bedroom is so dang small, it makes it seem that much more tiny. *sigh* Besides, I've been wanting an upholstered bed for years now. I've been keeping my eye on this bed forever, I'm excited that I wont be out more than $50 for this bed, thanks to a craigslist buyer for my bed.

I love grey. I love whites, greys, blues, beachy neutrals. However I'm debating the color of this bed.
What's your vote? Buckwheat or Light Grey? Help!


15 comments:

  1. they are both pretty, but I like the light gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gravitating towards the warmer Buckwheat color but either would look great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the gray, but for some reason I am gravitating more towards the buckwheat color. It seems more beachy to me, while the gray seems kind of too modern, maybe...? Good luck on your decision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the buckwheat color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the warmer buckwheat color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gray! Love the cooler colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the paint color of your space?? both are great decide warm or cool!! You cannot go wrong with either!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually lean toward gray, but I'm loving the warmer buckwheat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please can you tell me where this bed is from?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where is this bed from?? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...