September 11, 2012

Random Target Deals

Patch NYC Poufs $79, come in several more colors too:




Clearance Poufs:

Privet Pouf $39 ( small )




Privet Pouf $55 ( large, other colors avail)



Target is also offering buy 1 get 1 half off, on select upholstered furniture...might come in handy for those of you in the market for upholstered dining chairs, or a pair of upholstered chairs for the living room, or even kid's twin side upholstered headboards.



Home Weave Navy Blue Pillow $16.99 ( in stores too, and in green )

Banana Leaf Trunk $34



I finally signed up for the Target RED Debit Card. Why I waited, I dont know. It literally took 2 minutes. Just take a blank check to the cashier as you're checking out, fill out a quick form, and voila. You're a debit holder. You get 5% off all purchases, and the best part, FREE SHIPPING ONLINE, ALWAYS. NO MIN. Hallelujah.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing.. I need to get my guest rooms together before the holidays and this deal will help tremendously.

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...