February 15, 2012

Color blocking

I love fashion. And I really love that color blocking is the trend for spring/summer 2012. I thought it would be fun to translate color blocking from fashion, to interior design. I love this so much, that I'm going to start a series a couple times a month, translating fashion ( an outfit, or accessories..) to the home ( in a room, a product...)
I went overboard with this one, because I love it so much. Enjoy!











Just a quick note, Crate and Barrel is a great source for bright solids for the home, and Forever 21 is really pushing color blocking in their stores right now.

1 comment:

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...