March 4, 2011

Sample Sale finds

Does anyone else have a sample sale in their area? We have a sample sale of designers and major brands every 2 months, and it's so much fun. From $20 Uggs, to $4 Snow/Skate Brand Tees to home goods and other big designer names, there's somethin for everyone.

I was thrilled this time to dig through a pile of stationary and find a Thomas Paul goldmine. That journal on the left retails for $20, I snagged it for $5. The Thank you Cards were only $6. 
I've had my eye on this "thingy" for months, and it finally went on clearance. Lucky me. I plan on hanging it from my pergola in the backyard for summer. It holds tealights, how cool is it? Originally $50, got it for $12.
( sorry it was spinning in the photo, it's made of thin steel )

6 comments:

  1. I live in the Seattle area and was just wondering what sale you are referring to? It sounds like a must hit next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gig Harbor! I think there's 2 weeks left...
    http://www.samplesalegigharbor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. $20 Uggs?!? Jealous! Looks like you found some great stuff. I need to start looking for sample sales here in Cincinnati!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That thingy is AWESOME! The only sample sales around here seem to be for clothing and I own too much of that. I'd love to find a home decor sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scored tons of Lilly Pulitzer stationary and wrapping paper at the same sample sale. LOVE that place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HAVE got to get to the sample sale ASAP!!! Your place is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...