March 7, 2011

BBB Cheap Servers!

I bought these two three tiered servers on clearance at BBB.( click here ) I figured, why not, I dont have any, I entertain quite often, and with coupon/clearance they were $12. They are bamboo, I thought of possibly spaypainting them in a high gloss white. But for now, they'll stay in the nude. And I figure, since I'm not in need of both right this minute for food, I'll throw some of my jewelry on a stand. My jewelry box was getting a bit packed anyways ;)
Then I stopped in at one of my favorite antique shops, and to my delight I found cheap corbels. They usually are more than $50. I got this set for $22. I needed something rustic on this shelf and this fits just right.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this server used as a jewelry holder. Very Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea is SOO cute! I love the idea of using it as your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a good idea...for both! I think I'll have to make a trip to BBB and get some, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find in the corbels. Every room needs a little rusty/crusty for character.

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...