March 10, 2011

Professional Seamstress

Kathy Namy is incredibly talented, and I feel the need to share her creative services with you..
She's a pianist, green thumb and professional seamstress of over 30 years. Why am I sharing this with you? Because some of you may benefit.

1. She's a bridal seamstress: She can make wedding gowns from scratch. Dreaming of a Monique Lhuillier or Vera Gown but dont want to pay the hefty price? She can design and sew the dress for a fraction of the cost. ( she's made a replica Monique "snow white" before, it was beautiful.) If not a wedding gown, she does prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses and alterations. Dont pay $100 for a veil. Go to her.

2. She has also sewn Crib Bumper, Bedskirts, Drapes, Pillows

3. Need a costume? She also designs and sews costumes. School Districts, Churchs and Individuals have hired her over the years to come up with some of the most unique costumes.

If you want to get a hold of her, contact me and I'll put you in touch! It doesnt matter where you live, shipping is available.

6 comments:

  1. I would like to get in touch just to see what she would charge for a few projects I have in my head. Email me her info or have her contact me....either way! :)

    emily.sappenfield @ gmail

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, did you see that free people dress I posted on FB? I'm looking for someone to recreate it for me! I have it posted on my blog, so if you could show it to her and see if she would be willing, then get back to me? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love her information... I have a few projects I cant tackle on my own. Thanks:-) cgtodaro@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another asking for her contact info. You can never pass up having a great seamstress on hand. Thanks!
    kristin dot berry at gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love her contact info! Please email me with her details (nickola@rogers.com).

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to get her information please. barrettklein@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...