August 1, 2010

World Market Newness

It's been a while since I've done a World Market post, so here it goes. I havent been inside a WM in a very long time, but I'm gonna need to see some of these things in person. They are a lil late in the game but jumpin on the suzani bandwagon, and they have many other items that are designer inspired as well. Here's some gems..

Tree of Life Collection ( valances, napkins, linens...) 
I can see inspiration from Chiang Mai, PB's Serafina...there's also a knockoff of this at Marshals.
Plantation Chair $149!!
Autumn Suzani Toss Pillows
Amber Suzani Toss Pillows
I'll try and get there this week and get some good pics for ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...