August 1, 2010

Painted Floors

I do not have a space ( yet ) in which I can paint a floor. I'm dyin to do it, but I have too many people that would strangle me if I even touched my beautiful fir floors, and I understand. My garage is too dark, with very little light, ( only used for storage ) and I dont need to put effort in there. So in the meantime, while I wait, I will show you some great inspiration photos.

alicia b designs


Coastal Living
Cottage Living
House Beautiful
Also, here's a post a did a while back on porches, a lot of them are painted. Click Here

 Here are 10 reasons why to paint your floor

1 comment:

  1. Love painted floors but i don't think I would ever have the guts to do it to our hardwoods!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...