December 30, 2009

Organize!

Hey all! So my 2010 goal, that is totally doable, is to really focus on organization. Not only with organizing my schedule/life, but organizing STUFF in my house.

Here's my list, and I have to show you before and after pics as I accomplish every goal.

1. Buy quality tupperware/organize fridge!
2. Tackle my laundry room storage ( 1. shoes 2. recycling )
3. Declutter the large upstairs closet ( 1. toss junk 2. create playspace for Bryn )
4. Straighten kitchen cabinets ( including getting rid of unused gadgets/glasses )
5. Buy large tupperware containers for Bryn's "old" toys ( they are in bags now )
6. The biggest one of all, organize our storage/workshop ...i wont start til spring!

5 comments:

  1. Organizing and a new weekly cleaning schedule are my New Year's Resolutions too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with ya! I just started my weekly cleaning routine and it already feels great! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I'm there. JUst put my list down.
    http://travelbunny.blogspot.com/. Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I am not the only one who has getting new storage containers on their 2010 To Do list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like everyone is ready to dive into their New Year's Resolutions. January is "Get Organized Month." I'm looking for organizing questions and challenges to address in my blog: www.clear-spaces.blogspot.com. I hope everyone has a healthy and prosperous year!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...