December 13, 2009

Be inspired by Morocco

In my "bathrooms" file on my computer, this has always been at the top of the list. It's a Ryan Brown Bathroom, and I am obsessed with this image, mostly because of the moroccan floor. It's so retro, but so modern at the same time. Here are some more inspiring moroccan tile floors...



or for ceilings:How about small moroccan tile, maybe for a back splash or bathroom? This is an understated clean version of the classic tile, but still makes a statement. The people at EdgewaterStudio know what they're doin.

Maybe real tile is not your forte? Try some moroccan tile rugs! ( I could post atleast 20 moroccan rugs I know of, but these are the latest to my "rugs" file...)


Morrocan can go on walls too!Someday when I am in my forever home I want to integrate Morocco into my home!

2 comments:

  1. I love the patterns - all of them! Why didn't I see these before I painted my floor?! lol

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roeshel :)
    I love your floor job reguardless!

    ReplyDelete

Ikea Ribba Frame Hack // Custom Mats

This one was one of those projects where I'm asking myself, why didnt I do this sooner?? Was I intimidated? Did I assume it'd be co...